Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 300

At some point in the next 23 hours, I will meet, interview and photograph my person of the day for Day 300. Cue the self-congratulatory pats on the back, e-celebrations and then my return to normal. (Or as close to it as I ever get.)

300 days. By the end of today I will have meet or gotten to know better, 300 people. Actually more than that. Because one day I met four people (only one interview was on the record but I spoke to four people). It’s not uncommon that I get to hear answers from not only my interviewee but their friends, family, dates, or random strangers within earshot. So I’ve met... a lot of people.

And now.. I’ve a little more than two months till the completion of the interview and photography portion of this project. Then of course there’s the huge task of typing all the interviews, uploading all the photos, all the post processing, e-mailing the people I’ve met with their copies of photos and organizing all of it in some presentable way. But for now- I shall celebrate how far this idea has come from the whim that I cemented into place with the creation of a logo, blog, business card and butterflies in my stomach last August. Thanks for being here for the ride!

Song(s) of the Week:
Sunshine Lady - Two Spot Gobi
(How far we've come - Matchbox Twenty ... more in regards to this post)

No comments: