Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Want a shirt?

I do!
And thus I made a Zazzle store so I could get myself one. Looking through my closet I have many shirts from drama, marching band and other various hobbies I've done- so I figured I should have one for 365 Faces of the Year as well. Especially given that my commitment to this project is much more than any other I've done. And once I was online playing around with Zazzle I was easily sidetracked and made more stuff not out of the need to, but because it is summer and I had time to. If you want one too- they're really simple shirts. I just smacked the logo on it and added the text "Face me." for the shirts.

See my gallery at Zazzle

(I don't actually expect you to want any random shirts; but I figured I'd let you make up your own mind rather than letting my assumption have the final word)

No comments: