Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 56 - Emily

Day 56 - Emily

Day 56 - October 26th 2007
Location: London, England
Setting: South Bank, outside of Eat (a restaurant)

1. Preferred nickname?
Emily
2. Birthplace?
Maryland
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Oh man! (Laughs) Do you know the little yellow dog spot? I had a stuffed animal of it.
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
In high school.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Enjoy yourself.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Reading a book.
8. Song of the week?
Since I’m in London I’ll say Belle and Sebastian, Mornington Crescent.

9. Do you know any racist jokes?
(I forgot to ask this question this day... Ooops.)

10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
I just finished reading Everything is Illuminated.
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Oprah

No comments: