Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 49 - Gordy

Photobucket

Day 49 - October 19th 2007
Location: Selema, Portugal
Setting: Breakfast room of Amaré

1. Preferred nickname?
Gordy, it’s becoming gord
2. Birthplace?
Glasgow, Scotland
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper one’s be nicer
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Racing car
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
Actually I was in Niagra Falls, Canada
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Be Happy
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Well we’ve got young ladies among us, we’ll say walking
8. Song of the week?
Song of the week? Can’t think of one actually. Give me Sunshine
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
I never remember any jokes. I’ve heard em.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
I quite liked Bable
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Oh Oprah Probably.

No comments: