Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 53 - Mano



Day 53 - October 23rd 2007
Location: Granada, Spain
Setting: Hotel Lobby

1. Preferred nickname?
Mano, Emanuela
2. Birthplace?
San Margherita, Italy (NOTE: I can’t read my handwriting, so the town name could be wrong)
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper
4. Favorite childhood toy?
I was growing up with my grandmother so not many toys. I played with kids. And bear named Andrea from Swtizerland
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was in Italy and I was on the beach.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
I always say, my motto, ‘Always the true’
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Depend where I am... In nature. Could be sea side, on the mountain, everywhere!
8. Song of the week?
I think it’s not a real song, its flamenco music. .Not one special, should be a song.
9. Do you know any racist jokes?

10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Uhh... oof. The book is Indian author in America... Vishnu death (I then promised to look it up and have since found out it is The Death of Vishnu by Manil Suri)
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Oh I think Oprah

No comments: