Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day 20 - JJ



Day 20 - September 20th 2007
Location: Los Altos, California
Setting: Sidewalk of Main street

1. Preferred nickname?
I don’t have a nickname. Sometimes they call me JJ at one point of time at my work
2. Birthplace?
Passedina, California
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper
4. Favorite childhood toy?
I actually- it was my bike. I could go anywhere. Freedom.
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was at home. Before I went to work, and I was listening to the news as I was getting ready to work.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Always wear a smile
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
At the beach, sure, isn’t that the best place. Just the sound and the smell. You can decompress so fast there. Overcast, sun, it doesn’t make a difference.
8. Song of the week?
Ain’t to proud to beg by the temptations
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
Actually no
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Murder at the Smithsonian by Margaret Truman. She’s Harry Truman’s granddaughter. And since she grew up in DC she did murder mysteries at all the sites.
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Tough call. I’d have to go with Rosie O’Donnell.

No comments: