Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Day 16 - Dan

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Day 16 - September 16th 2007
Location: Los Altos, California
Setting: Backroom of Starbucks

1. Preferred nickname?
Dan
2. Birthplace?
Beverly, East Yorkshire
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper
4. Favorite childhood toy?
A dog called Brownie, a stuffed dog called brownie
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was going in the car to college.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Life is an adventure, enjoy it
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
*laughs* Having a laugh with friends, and having sex. And dancing. So it’s three things.
8. Song of the week?
White Room by Cream
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
Racist jokes. Do I have to repeat it? I can’t remember it though. *cracks up* She’s actually typing what I’m saying. (Conversation with coworker... I can’t type that fast)
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
*pause* *chuckle* * thinks... long pause* The secret. By Rhonda Burn. I think.
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
WHAT? *cracks up* Who’s Rosie O’Donnell? I haven’t even heard of her so I’d say Oprah

No comments: