Sunday, October 14, 2007

Time flys like a ...

I have finished 43 days of interviews and photos- though I’m sure some are doubting that due to the backlog of images needing to be processed and posted. However I feel the need to warn you that there will be an even longer gap between now and when you see the next posted images. This coming Tuesday I will depart for a trip to Portugal, Spain and finally a wedding in London. I will be absent until the 30th of October. The project won’t be paused, and I will continue working on my half to keep up with it- however the posted portion will be paused. I’d like to post a few more images before I leave, but I’m doubting that will happen due to my full course load at school. Between now and Tuesday afternoon’s flight I have 2 papers to write, 2 weeks reading for 2 classes to do, packing for the trip, and reorganizing my laptop to create room for the photos I will be undoubtedly be taking while out of the country. Oh and classes to attend! Which should be more than enough to keep myself busy for the 2 days left. I’m hoping to use some of the flight time to process images- which hopefully means when I get back everything will be ready to copy, paste and post. But we shall see. If this is the last post before I leave- I hope you’ll still be reading when I return, but I will try to get something up if time permits.

~~~

Also I posted a brief progress update on the Facebook group on Friday which was day 41 which I'll now just paste here:

I've thus far completed 41 days - 22 are on the blog.

The workshop on on expressive portraits was exhausting- but it was interesting and I learned more about working with images in RAW, which will probably result in this project taking a hell of a lot more space on my computer, and better quality images. It's also got me lusting after a new lensbaby 3g and better appreciating the usefulness of reflectors. Though having now played with lighting equipment, I'm more convinced it's a burden to natural shots.

To see a sample of the shots done during the workshop check out the most recent post at http://uniterandomvisions.blogspot.com/
(one of my other two blogs)

I'm sorry to anyone who's been expecting the daily shot to be processed and posted efficiently; I'm currently juggling many things and rather than trying to expedite the post processing, I'd rather wait and give it my full focus with alert eyes. And due to daily life, that's not always easy to find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.