Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Day 45 - Treetop



Day 45 - October 15th 2007
Location: Los Altos Hills, Ca
Setting: Foothill College

1. Preferred nickname?
Treetop
2. Birthplace?
Frankfurt, Germany
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper

5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was on my way to work
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Jesus that’s a wide open one. Don’t steal it if you don’t have to.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Depends on my mood. If I want me time I’ll sit around the computer. If I’m sociable I’ll call my girlfriend.
8. Song of the week?
Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer

10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Depends on the friend’s interests. If they’re an uncultured idiot, Calvin and Hobbes. The perfect book: Fast Food Nation.
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Well ten years ago it’d be Oprah, today it’s be Rosie.

No comments: