Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Day 44 - Chelle



Day 44 - October 14th 2007
Location: Los Altos, Ca
Setting: Peet’s Coffee

1. Preferred nickname?
By my father who passed away and my brother: Smed. Outside of that it’s chelle, short for Michelle
2. Birthplace?
Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper

5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was, just flown in from the Midwest. So that was the day before, and so that day I was at home.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Uh ooh boy. Know thyself.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Sitting lakeside at Lake Tahoe and reading. And skinny dipping.
8. Song of the week?
Um I don’t know... All creatures of our god and king

10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Ah yes, The Lives of Others
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Oh ahha, that’s a tough one. I’d have to say Rosie.

No comments: