Monday, December 31, 2007

Nothing Changes on New Years Day

Today marks the end of 2007 and the end of the 4th month of this project. Encouraged by time to think and a society urging reflection- I've been thinking in the final days of the year about what's changed this year. A lot. The year has rushed by in a whirlwind of busy days, late nights and the exhausting time in between the two when one sees the sunrise due to not sleeping. If there is one thing I'm sure of though, it is that the best decision I made this year was to commit action to thought and pull this idea off the back burner. 122 Days. And every one of those days has introduced me to someone or given me a new way to look at a familiar face. After tonight's party to toast midnight snacks and new calendars, I will have 8 more months ahead. Which would seem daunting, except I'm looking forward to every bit of it.

Song of the week
New Years Day by U2

No comments: