Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day 10 - Louise



Day 10, September 10th 2007
Location: Main Street, Los Altos
Setting: backroom of starbucks

1. Preferred nickname?
Louise
2. Birthplace?
Germany
3. Paper or plastic?
Plastic? I don’t really care. Whatever has handles
4. Favorite childhood toy?
My little pony
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was at home and then I went to school that day. I was in Junior High
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Oh god. umm... I don’t think I should give any advice because I never follow my advice. I would say go with the flow, but I never follow that myself.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Honestly, doing nothing. Just hanging out with someone I really enjoy spending time with.
8. Song of the week?
Please Forgive Me by David Gray
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
Oh. Shoot. *laughs* No actually, I can never remember them.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
For the book I would say definitely A Thousand Splendid Suns. And the movie, oh the Ten, that was really funny.
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Oprah. She’s the shit

No comments: