Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day 7 - Ann

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Day 7 - September 7th 2007
Location: Main Street, Los Altos, California
Setting: Starbucks coffee in the afternoon

1. Preferred nickname?
Ann
2. Birthplace?
Youngstown Ohio
3. Paper or plastic?
Plastic
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Train
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was ... I was teaching. I was teaching English.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
To listen to your parents, they know more than you think.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Reading or doing something with my children. Probably doing something with my children would be first and reading would be second because I’ve got incredible children.
8. Song of the week?
I have no idea.
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
No
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Cleopatra’s nose it’s by a historian, and I’m trying to think if I can remember his name. It’s about how the unexpected changes the course of history.
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Oprah, I don’t like Rosie whatever her name is. She’s course and crude.

No comments: