Sunday, September 9, 2007

Day 6 - Debi

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Day 6 - September 6th 2007
Location: Main Street, Los Altos
Setting: Starbucks

1. Preferred nickname?
Debi
2. Birthplace?
San Mateo, California
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Skip it
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
At my house when I found out, and then school. And then they cancelled school.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Be yourself.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Playing frisbee
8. Song of the week?
Release by Timberland
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
I probably do and I’m blanking on them. My chemistry teacher in 8th grade showed us a video on racist jokes and how they were wrong.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Ummm... Any book by Lisa Gardener
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Oprah

No comments: