Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 15 - Smokey



Day 15 - September 15th 2007
Location: Mountain View, California
Setting: House Party

1. Preferred nickname?
Smokey
2. Birthplace?
El Camino Hospital
3. Paper or plastic?
Oh paper. Hands Down.
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Oh what was the toy that would ... actually no. That came around when I was older. Tricycle, big wheel. I couldn’t say jungle gym cuz that’s a play place.
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
9-11 happened and I was woken up when my brother and my dad were like, “oh my god.” Cuz it happened at like 6 at like 9 ... around there. I had just woken up before school.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Life is short, you need to realize that every second is another second that will never happen again. Carpe Diem.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
*exhales* *pause* It would be um... day at the beach. Surfing. Surfing at the beach. Or maybe just outdoors with nature.
8. Song of the week?
So ooh this is a good one. It would be uh... It’s a cover of a punk band by tower of power. Oh Shining Star *pause* Oh wait... that’s not the song. Roll Over by The String Cheese Incident.
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
Racial jokes are kinda difficult because there are stereotype of groups for a reason... yeah I can think of many racial jokes.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
The Bourne Ultimatum. (Movie)
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Oh Rosie O’Donnell would probably knock that bitch out in like ten seconds

No comments: