Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 14 - Rik Ihli



Day 14 - September 14th 2007
Location: Santa Cruz County, California
Setting: beach

1. Preferred nickname?
Rik Ihli. My name is Rick Wayne but I got the name Rik Ihli from an old black soul singer
2. Birthplace?
Seattle 12:56 am St Patrick’s day
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper, I can reuse paper
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Oh my god, Favorite Childhood toy? You got me on this one. Any time I get a favorite, it’s a problem. (Later.) ... toy cars and tracks
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was laying in bed at home watching the television, and I knew the government was behind it because 9 seconds later all the channels had the same scene.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Learn your rights and responsibility as an American, take them seriously and defend them with your life.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
...I get bored easily so I’m always changing...
8. Song of the week?
Shake em up by Delbert McClinton (went into a story about how he taught Lennon how to play harmonica)
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
I know a million racist jokes, and a lot of black people don’t like niggers any more than I do.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Healing codes for the biological apocalypse
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
No one wins that one. You start a loser you end a loser.

No comments: