Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 24 - Alek



Day 24 - September 24th 2007
Location: Foothill College
Setting: Honors History Seminar

1. Preferred nickname?
Alek
2. Birthplace?
Boston
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper
4. Favorite childhood toy?
My dogs. I did have toys but I like my dogs more.
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
Johannesburg, South Africa
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Umm.. You’ll get over anything eventually. Try not to be cynical.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Umm, I guess reading a book at a lake. Realistically if I had my way it’d be an island in the Maldives and snorkeling
8. Song of the week?
Girl From Panama. The Frank Sinatra Version.
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
I guess I know them. I’m trying to think of one.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Arlene Blum’s autobiography.
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Oprah, always Oprah

1 comment:

Michael said...

Well, as you don't have a main discussion page that I can find, hello Alek and Urvi! Mike here from History. Looking good so far; site design is good, nice choice of colors. And I was interested in how the response page knew who I was, without ever coming to this site before. I think I saw something about my google email address.

Big Brother is watching.