Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 28 - Judie



Day 28 - September 28th 2007
Location: San Jose, California
Setting: Intermission for a play at the San Jose Rep

1. Preferred nickname?
Judie
2. Birthplace?
Brooklyn, New York
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper
4. Favorite childhood toy?
I still have it. A Monopoly game from 1949
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
Not so funny story. At my house. (Story followed...)
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Live everyday to it’s fullest
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
That’s a tough one. Probably with good friends doing something meaningful.
8. Song of the week?
Oh my goodness I don’t have one.
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
Yes but I refuse to tell them.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Um. Hmm... Sweet November
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Oh please... Oprah has such power. But I like Rosie I think she’s real.

No comments: