Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 36 - Nico



Day 36 - October 6th 2007
Location: Stanford, Ca
Setting: Light Lab in the basement of the Theatre

1. Preferred nickname?
Nico
2. Birthplace?
Massachusetts
3. Paper or plastic?
Neither, renewable green bag
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Uh I think... sure I’m gonna say that. ... marble track thingy
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I’m gonna sneeze. I was in my house, in my family room.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Uh I know that’s obvious... oh do what you love.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
That would be in rehearsal
8. Song of the week?
That would be... um I’m gonna cheat. (Checks on his iPhone) These Hard Times by Matchbox Twenty
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
No, I don’t actually know any off hand. Actually I do but I couldn’t tell it.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Winning Our Energy Independence by S. David Freeman
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Rosie O’Donnell just cuz she’s crazy.

No comments: