Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 26 - Lady C



Day 26 - September 26th 2007
Location: Los Altos Hills, California
Setting: Foothill College

1. Preferred nickname?
I don’t have a nickname. Actually I take that back: Lady C
2. Birthplace?
4th generation Californian
3. Paper or plastic?
Cuz of the cat box, plastic.
4. Favorite childhood toy?
My fishing rod.
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was home sick from work and I had the news on.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Plan your future.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
*pause* Probably shooting photos at a car show, though I’d do that in the morning.
8. Song of the week?
*laughs* Tonight. It was written by Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim from the West Side Story.
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
Of course. Everybody does, and anyone who says they don’t is lying. The key is I refuse to repeat them.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Wow. Mostly text related books. Okay, for general reading pleasure... stardust.
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Umm, I’m gonna say Rosie. She looks like she’s got more street cred.

No comments: