Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 39 - Chesca



Day 39 - October 9th 2007
Location: Palo Alto, Ca
Setting: Middlefield Campus, Foothill College

1. Preferred nickname?
Umm wow. *Laughs* I don’t have one ... chesca
2. Birthplace?
Lima, Peru
3. Paper or plastic?
Plastic
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Oooh... umm.*long pause* rainbow bright
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was at my aunt’s house and it was the day of her birthday actually.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Don’t ever live someone else’s life.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Depends on the season... I really like this thing called Body Works. It’s a cadaver exhibit.
8. Song of the week?
Money by Pink Floyd
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
Yes I do.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
*pause* That’s a hard one. Transformers
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Whoa *laughs* Rosie O’Donnell, just cuz she’s scary.

No comments: