Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 29 - Nesh



Day 29 - September 29th 2007
Location: Mountain View, California
Setting: In a car on the way to a DMB concert

1. Preferred nickname?
Nesh
2. Birthplace?
Durgapur
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Gosh. Uh... I don’t know I don’t remember any, I don’t think I had any favorites.
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
Uh I was in Blacksburg, Virginia.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Be yourself.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Lazing and reading a book.
8. Song of the week?
Proudest Monkey
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
I know sardar jokes
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Um.. I think Constant Gardner was what I liked. It’s not recent, does it matter? And book ... Jonathan Livingston Single
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Rosie O’Donnell.

No comments: