Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 41 - Lulu



Day 41 - October 11th 2007
Location: Stanford, Ca
Setting: Stanford Spoken Word Collective Workshop

1. Preferred nickname?
Lulu
2. Birthplace?
Kuwait
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper

5. Where were you on 9 -11?
I was in school in Kuwait. I was in my bedroom and my parents were in the living room watching TV.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Uh don’t beat yourself up.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Uh *pause* With friends in a car with windows down with my feet out of the window and flowers in the car.
8. Song of the week?
I’m really just bad at music
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
Yeah. (Tells a joke)
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
I also hate movies. Book Sophie’s World and Guerilla Girls Bedside Companion
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Uh I think Rosie O’Donnell would just start attacking Oprah with sexual favors and Oprah would start crying.

No comments: