Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 27 - Ama



Day 27 - September 27th 2007
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Setting: Blue Danube Coffee House

1. Preferred nickname?
Ama
2. Birthplace?
Reno Nevada
3. Paper or plastic?
Paper
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Oh... I don’t know if it’s a toy.. A stuffed racoon named Tim
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
Um I was, during the actual event I was sleeping. Then I went to school that day, college.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Wow. That’s difficult. Be yourself. Later I’ll probably go that’s not it, something else.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Um. Well currently its reading. But I have to. Probably hanging out with a friend or loved one in a park drinking coffee.
8. Song of the week?
Good by Morphine
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
Um. Yeah. Racist jokes. Yes.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
The latest book would be Sex and the Body and the movie would be Happyness
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
Rosie O’Donnell

No comments: