Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 37 - Jae



Day 37 - October 7th 2007
Location: Stanford, Ca
Setting: Dorm room

1. Preferred nickname?
Jae
2. Birthplace?
Seoul, Korea
3. Paper or plastic?
In terms of shopping material? Plastic if groceries. Paper if it’s clothes
4. Favorite childhood toy?
Legos Hands down.
5. Where were you on 9 -11?
In school. In particular I was in Spanish class, second period when I heard.
6. Best piece of advice you could give?
Whatever you do, be the best at it.
7. Favorite way to spend an afternoon?
Damn, that’s difficult. Hmm. Chatting with friends, or video games, or sleep.
8. Song of the week?
I recently saw this band The Starting Line on MTV. And I really like their song Island. I guess I’m enchanted by it. In fact let’s hear it now...
9. Do you know any racist jokes?
Yeah Definitely.
10. Latest book or movie you’d recommend to a friend?
Uh what have I seen? I don’t remember. *pause* Book I’d recommend How to Change the World. Movie: Transformers. Robots and hot girls
11. Who wins in a caged battle-to-the-death match: Rosie O’Donnell or Oprah?
*long pause* I think Oprah but by a slim margin, because if she lost the girls in her book club would smack Rosie down so fast.

No comments: